Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sex Is For Fags!

Just last night, B and I were watching Anderson Cooper 360's coverage of the alleged teen pregnancy pact story when Dreamboat Andy gave us Ye Olde Split-Screen Debate. The topic, of course, was: what kinds of sex education resources and classes should public schools provide? In one corner was a reasonable, sane woman from Planned Parenthood; in the other (again, of course) was Tony Perkins of the Family Research Council. Dreamboat Andy mentioned that teen pregnancy is up for the first time in several years - bait for both sides - and then let the debaters go at it. It wasn't as heated a debate as I'd hoped for, but B and I had a nearly aneurysm-inducing vent about the Bush administration's insane abstinence-only sex ed policy. I mean, at least we agree on this topic, but still, it's not a relaxing way to spend a Monday night.

So you can imagine my delight this morning when I discovered Sex Is For Fags!, a site spoofing the abstinence-only sex ed. Here's my favorite testimonial:



I agree! Capri Sun truly is holy, in its precious quicksilver plastic pouch. And of course, Sex Is For Fags! has a sister site, Iron Hymen. This testimonial nearly made me spit out my coffee:



Doors are closing. Next stop: NOT MUFFY'S VAGINA! Thank you, whoever made these sites. You restored me to relative sanity.

Source: Joe.My.God.

No comments: