Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Bai Ling Has A Blog

Bai Ling has a blog. That's right: the professional party girl, frequent TV show guest-appearer, and favorite target of Go Fug Yourself puts her fingers to keyboard and produces written language for distribution over the internets. A lot, actually. I haven't had a chance to read through all of her erudite musings on parties, being semi-famous, clubs, and more parties, but I must say she has quite a way with words:
So tired after shooting, because I did not sleep for a few nights jet-legged and vegas faver, its hard to relaxing here in Vegas just stay in, but only when you are totally out of your mind and body can not think strait anymore then you will stay in and just watch the city breath in the heat of the evening sea of colored lights and the heat waves almost knocked me to the ground, heat waves can become wind? Wow......
Heat waves can become wind? What? Bai continues:
Magic, even the heated nature shows you the magic just like this if you pay attention to peek in, I stayed out of my hotel in the middle of the empty street when my car dropped me from the set, I just frosen there in the middle, all the cars frosen in front of me too, maybe to them I am some kind of strange magic dropped from the sky and made the fire and waves that burns Vegas, my skin burns in the shining sunlight with the changing color reflects thousends of butterflies...... Just like the reflection you see right now from up close and distance.......
She really is deft with the double ellipses......as it were. I think my favorite part is, "maybe to them I am some kind of strange magic dropped from the sky and made the fire and waves that burns Vegas, my skin burns in the shining sunlight with the changing color reflects thousends of butterflies". Fire and waves and thousands of butterflies, all in the middle of Las Vegas? She must really have a...straaaaaaange ma-a-a-gic! I don't know what substance causes such thoughts, but I'll have what she's having.

UPDATE: Those of you unfamiliar with Bai Ling may not fully appreciate her...erm, talent, so here's a clip of her performing on VH1's But Can They Sing? (t/y Kolajo)



Source: OMG blog
Image: from Flickr user hurricanepoontang, used under a Creative Commons license

No comments: