Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I Admit It: Cindy McCain Is Kind Of Fabulous

So she's eerily Stepfordy - I'm waiting for her humanoid dermis to get snagged on something at a campaign event, revealing her Cyberdyne Systems innards to scores of supporters and journalists - and obviously I disagree with her politics. But I submit to you that Cindy McCain is kind of fabulous. She has more money than God and is coiffed, coutured, and (likely) Botoxed to within an inch of her Borg Queen life (see left) - and she looks damn good. She also is a trained pilot because, she says, "In Arizona, the only way to get around the state is by small private plane." Love it. I think it'd be fun to kick back with Cindy and drink a few of those beers that made her so filthy rich, while she tells me all about how fun it is to be an ice princess and land your private jet on top of Neiman Marcus so you don't have to drive there and shit.

Photo of Cindy McCain, HBIC, by Flickr user PaisleyPitbull, used under a Creative Commons license

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am in love with this post. I was walking in NYC today and I saw some Cindy McCain look-a-likes on the upper west side. Ek!

jawnny said...

Carlitos! Thank you for affirming my position - I was scared I was alone on this one!