Friday, July 11, 2008

Things I Like: July 11, 2008

As I mentioned earlier this week, Pet Shop Boys' 1993 album Very. It's been one of those where-have-you-been-all-my-life love affairs.

My friend Scott's muxtape.

Glenny's Bar-B-Que Soy Crisps. Holy freakin' crap are these things good.

Sleep, which I haven't gotten enough of in days.

Gatorade. Specifically, lemon-lime Gatorade. Yes, seriously. I can't get enough of it lately, and I've never particularly liked Gatorade before.

Hard boiled eggs.

The fact that I only have three weeks left at my job.

And finally, this video of Lauren Bacall hawking decaf coffee (via OMGblog). I. Cannot. Stop. Watching. It.



This has been the first installment of Things I Like. Enjoy!

3 comments:

scott said...

Thanks for the shoutout!

And that Lauren Bacall video? OMG, indeed!

mmmm.

jawnny said...

And thank you for a lovely muxtape. Listening to it was a High Point of my day, shall we say. /pun

scott said...

lolz.

i think the muxtapes might become a weekly affair. (good lord stop me now.) i think i was meant to be a dj. or: music is my religion, and i'm an evangelical!